phone: +61 (0)2 6773 3335
fax: +61 (0)2 6773 3266
1999 Doctor of Philosophy, University of New England, Australia.
Thesis: Useful Algorithms for the Genetic Evaluation of Livestock.
1985 Diploma in Financial Management, University of New England, Australia.
1980 Bachelor of Science (Agriculture), University of Western Australia, Australia.
Major: Plant Breeding and Agricultural Economics
Main Research Interests
- BREEDPLAN and OVIS: in the final stages of implementing the first version of the 'single step'.
- designing the new version of BREEDPLAN including:
- streamlined processing
- new method for importing immigrant information
- faster solver
- improved accuracy algorithm
- Genomic prediction
- Development and examination of alternate genomic relationship matrices for use in prediction
and approximating accuracies